dilluns, 3 de novembre del 2008

E-mail!

Hello,

My name is Lauren Maurette, I am 17 years.

I am french, I was born in Perpignan, Now I am living in Spain.
I lived in Spain 4 years ago. I prefear Spain that France.
My father lives in France and he comes every weeks in spain, I am living with my mother.
My father works in France, he is doctor and my mother doesn't work.
I have a brother, his name is Sebastian, he lives in Paris, He has 26 years old and he is notary.

I am new in this school, last year I was going to the Academia in Roses and I was in the first course of Batxillerat and this year I repeat the course.

I love horses, there are 14 years that I am horse riding. I have got two horses called Manix and Arthur!
I do volteo ( it's a sort of gymnastic on horse) and puesta Hungara (standing on two horses). It is my real hobby.



Lauren.

1 comentari:

belinda_28 ha dit...

Helloooooo lauren !!!!
I love !!!