dimarts, 20 de gener del 2009

Formal letter

20th Genuary


Director IES
Castelló d'empúries


Dear Madam,

I would like to express myself about a problem, some of us are wishing to solve.

The point is that we do not have a secure place to let our motorbikes. In front of the school, there is in fact a place, but as I already said it is not a secure one.

So, we dare not coming to school with our motorbikes, because some of us had their motorbikes damaged or even stolen.

We suggest, for instance, that either there is some supervisor, either the place could be locked by any kind of way. We would be very grateful if you could mention this suggestion to your next meeting and see any solution.

Our parents would be very happy as well, as lot of them has to bring us to school every morning and to come back at the end of the course.

I thank you for reading my letter,

Yours respectually,



Lauren MAURETTE