diumenge, 7 de juny del 2009

My oral exposition.

My exposition didn’t go very well, first because marina didn’t come, and she didn’t tell me that she wasn’t coming so I couldn’t prepare her part before the exposition and I had to read it and it didn’t look very good.
I was very nervous after that and my bit didn’t go as planned either. Anna was in charge of the power point and she wasn’t concentrating and didn’t show it when she had to.
I didn’t have the conclusion either, Marina did and because she wasn’t there I couldn’t say any conclusion.
It’s a good job I did the power point right and put in lots of photos so that the people wouldn’t have to listen to much to what I was saying.
Now I know that next time I will do the exposition on my own and if I do it with someone I will prepare there part as well as my own.